Sunlite Science and Technology

Pioneering LED Illumination
It is currently July 2nd, 2022, 4:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Penlight Questions
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2013, 11:30 am 
Administrator

Questions
my Sunlite-Slim AAA, Has stoped working i would like to have it repaired,,Thank you,

Answer
We have lifetime warranty on the light, this does not include damage by battery leakage.

You can send it to:
Sunlite
345 N. Iowa Street
Lawrence, KS 66044

Please check your batteries before sending them in.
When you install batteries, the positive tip should go into the housing first.
Also there should be three AAA batteries inside the housing, if you can only put in two, one battery must have leaked and stuck in the housing.

Follow-up
I most certainty did install my batterys backwards,,it was stuck in my mind that i had put then in correctry,,I have never seen pos post faceing the tension spring,, Thank you very much,
P.S. This is the best penlight i ever owned by far,,Thanks for great product!

PostPosted: April 17th, 2013, 10:21 am 
Administrator

Quote:
Questions

Hello. I recently received my Slim 2 Penlight ( United Kingdom )

Very nice penlight with excellent Neutral White LED however i think increased brightness would be better for me. I have been looking at the other LED heads available but can you tell me if the 100 lm head has been updated or replaced with 150 lm head ( Neutral White )

Please can you advise.

Answer

The Slim2 penlight with the 3W Slim LED is actually 60 lumens, if you can use a three batteries housing (Slim housing) to power the LED head, the brightness will be 150lumen

PostPosted: October 16th, 2013, 11:48 am 
Administrator

Questions
I have a Sunlite Slim approximately 3yrs old that will not lite up bright with fresh batteries. I was told there is a LIFETIME WARRANTY on the Flashlight. Would like this one replaced, please advise.
Answer
When you put in batteries, did you put in two or three? If one battery stuck inside, you can only put in two new battery, the light will be dim You can take the last battery out, and clean the contacts, it will make the light work.

We have lifetime warranty on the light. This does not cover worn out or battery leakage or water damage. We can repair yours under warranty if it is covered.
If the light was damaged by battery or water, you should see a black spot in the center of the LED head. This is not covered.
If the light is just not as bright as new, depending on how you use it, it is normal.

We do have exchange program which will let you exchange yours with a new current version light for $12. If you would like the exchange option, please write it clearly on your paperwork when you send it in, so that we will not miss your note.

Please let us know if you need further information.